Booking your wedding party chef hire is easy with Food Fusion 95 Caribbean Cuisine and we’ve broken the process down, below:
- Get in touch with us via email or by phone with details of what you’re looking for, including the event type.
- If you just require a chef for a certain number of hours or days and you have arranged all food and equipment, we can give you a quote for the chefs’ time for the period you need them for.
- If your private chef hire enquiry isn’t as simple as that, we will send you a consultation form which will give you the chance to give us all details such as timings, dates and location along with details of what the chef will need to prepare and what equipment will be available for them.
- If you are unsure on what you would like to eat, you will liaise with our team and we will be able to create a bespoke menu based on what you really love and stay away from what you don’t like. We will also take any dietary requirements into consideration, ensuring everyone has an enjoyable meal.
- Once a menu is confirmed, we will be able to give you a final quote for the chef’s time and all high end ingredients required for your event.
- We will send you an invoice and upon payment your private chef hire booking will be confirmed.
When you hire a personal chef, we will make the process straightforward and as carefree for you as possible, which is why before your event we gather as much information from you as possible, so we can fully brief the team and you will have absolutely nothing to worry about on the day! This allows you to enjoy the event and not have to worry about the most stressful part of the event; the food! Not only that, but the chef will also clear down once they’ve finished serving your meal and leave everything exactly as they found it, so you don’t have to lift a finger!
Feel free to contact us on +447578012867 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or you can book us online by click on button on right.